ComScore

Monday, December 26, 2011

Checkout Streetz-n-Young Deuces Interview w/FreeHRS!

Check out Streetz-n-Young Deuces Exclusive Interview with popular blogsite FreeHRS

FreeHRS - First off describe yourselves as an artist and also describe your partner.

Streetz -I see myself as an artist who goes off of emotion. I write what I feel. It might be witty or crazy. It might be something I'm going through at the moment. I'm big on word play also.

Young Deuces - I see myself as an overall artist. I like to touch different topics whether its the struggle, life, the club, love or violence. I feel like i can be comfortable in any song with my style.

FreeHRS - What's it like to be some of the hottest rappers coming out of a place, Milwaukee, where not lot of rappers come from?

Young Deuces - It feels good to represent the city. We have a weird scene but we got tunnel vision. We just work and let our music and grind speak for itself.

Streetz - Yeah because coming from a city like ours you gotta just go for it and try to be blind to all the negative shit that comes with being from a small market. We're just trying to make it happen and prove there's talent everywhere and set an example and lay the foundation.

[READ FULL INTERVIEW HERE]

No comments: